Change & Joy
A Change Management Certification Course
Discover how to develop change strategies and integrate practices into the work you're already doing through a simulation case study in our Joy at Work Learning Lab!
- The course includes series of Live Sessions, a Change Professional's Toolkit and a learning platform to collaborate with classmates and instructors.
- As a graduate, you retain access to the learning platform and have access to the latest versions of your toolkit based on advances in the Joy Research.
- This course is approved by the Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP) for the Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) designation.
Starts March 2023
Week 1: Jump Start: Size up the change problem, solve the communication challenges and build stakeholder engagement.
Week 2: Evaluate & Build: Identify change barriers and leverage points, create effective strategies to make change easier and coach leaders and colleagues to lead their teams to change.
Week 3: Grow Stakeholder Confidence: Anticipate and manage reactions and establish a practical measurement approach for true insights.
Week 4: Monitor & Adapt: Evaluate feedback and change metrics, recognize progress and risks and make adaptive moves to reach the change goal.
Week 5: Navigate: Final exam, what-if scenarios and bonus topics based on student interests.
- Live Sessions twice a week: Mondays and Wednesdays, 4-6pm ET
- 92-page Guide for Change Experts
- Complete Change Professional's Toolkit
- A toolset for virtual team collaboration
- A private online platform to access the toolset and connect with others to discuss the material
While the program covers traditional methods and the academic roots of Change Management, the content is forward-thinking and grounded in practical application so you can deliver what leaders and people need most from Change experts today.
Plus, you’ll have the education required to apply for the Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) designation issued by the Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP).
things to know...
You’ll meet people from all walks of professional life and geographies. The number of attendees is kept small so you can have a real group discussion.
Psychological safety guides how we carry out the course so that you can explore, debate and focus on the joy of learning something new.
Although this is practical material, to expand your thinking, we do lots of thought experiments and creative play!
Approved by the Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP)
This Change Certification Training Program based on Joy Research is approved by the Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP) as a Qualified Education Provider for the Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) designation.Join the March 2023 Class
How much time should I plan to dedicate over the 5 weeks?
What happens if I miss a class?
How much experience do I need to take this class?
Is there a program for my business leaders?
Live Session Schedule
Mondays & Wednesdays over 5 Weeks
Change Professionals Grow Joy
Change experts are uniquely positioned to grow joy in the workplace. That's because they know that how change is introduced has a lasting impact on the culture and has everything to do with whether the business goal is reached. They apply a structured approach to change, showing leaders and the workforce how to make sense of what's happening and how to reach the goal in a way that's right for the company's culture.
Our Change & Joy method is designed to achieve the business goals of change while contributing positively to the culture of the company -- including both emergent change and traditional change practices.
The Change & Joy method is informed by decades of study and practical application of change models, strategies and techniques. It's also based on data analytics, team dynamics, risk management, business coaching, strategic planning, conflict management, emotional intelligence and positive psychology.
Join us to learn how to bring more joy to the workplace!
You'll walk away with...
- The ability to design a practical change strategy and measurement approach scaled to the right risk level.
- The knowledge to partner effectively with business leaders to execute the strategy.
- A Change Professionals Toolkit that works for all project methodologies and business practices.
- Plus, you’ll have the education required to apply for the Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) designation.
"A great experience! Loved the simulation approach. Fascinating, new perspective on Change Management. Highly recommend for someone looking for the psychology behind change and how to apply it practically."
"I already knew a lot about Change Management after 15 years as practitioner but this gave me a fresh way to think about it. I learned a lot! I could have sat through a standard course to get my education requirement for the CMMP. I'm glad didn't."
"I'm new to Change Management and after taking this course I want to take it to the next level of joy. I hope you come out with an advanced course!"
"The toolset is excellent. I've already started using the collaboration tools with my project team and they really like them! It's hard to get them to pay attention to Change Management and respect how important it is but these tools seem to work. Thank you!!"