Change Certification Program
We've designed this course for the virtual world!
More importantly, this course demonstrates our Change & Joy Approach which will bring your practice of change into the realm of human emotions, the key to lasting change.
* The week of 11/23-27 is skipped due to the holiday.
- Participants bring a change with them to use as a case study to apply the techniques.
- Participants get access to a private platform to collaborate with other class members and view the entire course.
- Live Sessions are held twice a week to discuss the concepts and change scenarios:
- Mondays, 4-5:30pm ET - Combined Session for Business Leaders and Change Professionals
- Thursdays, 10:30am-12:30pm ET - Sessions for Change Professionals only
- Homework is given each week to try out the techniques and tools.
- Q&A sessions with the instructors are held before the Live Sessions to discuss the homework and case studies.
- Each week a quiz is given leading up to the final exam on the fifth week.
Other aspects of the program:
- In the combined Live Sessions for Change Professionals and business leaders, a simulation is used to give the group the opportunity to work together in a real scenario that builds each week.
- A Change & Joy Toolkit builds during the course and is your takeaway.
- Supplemental video lessons, exercises and a workbook are designed to work together so you can advance your Change practice as a result of this learning experience.
This course fulfills the education requirement for the Certified Change Management Professional CCMPTM exam and PDUs.
A Certificate of Completion and digital icons are provided for social profiles.
Click here for an information sheet about the Change Certification program.
If you'd like to bring your business leader with you, contact [email protected] to receive a "thank you" code.
Click here for an information sheet about the business leader program.