Joy Research InterviewSep 30, 2020
Written by Roxanne Brown
In every Joy Research interview with a CEO or senior leader, we always ask this question at the end…
“If we’re successful in our research, what questions would you wish we could answer?”
Here are a few they’ve given:
• Is joy the word?
• Is that the metric that will help us get the most out of our people?
• How do we help people reach this state?
• How do we know it’s happening?
• How is joy unique for our line of work?
• How do people define it?
• How is it different from happiness?
• Why are leaders afraid to talk about joy at work?
• Why does joy matter so much?